- What are PepSets?
- Why are PepSets peptide libraries used in biological research?
- What are some typical applications of PepSets peptide libraries?
- How will I know which PepSet is right for me?
How can I be sure the PepSet is of acceptable quality?
To assure quality, Mimotopes always synthesizes Control Peptides with every set. Two peptides are made per Plate (of up to 94 peptides) and, for Cleaved PepSets, are fully analyzed as a test of the fidelity of synthesis. Only after these Control peptides have passed scrutiny for correct identity, purity and yield, is the set of peptides released for shipping. Working from a verified database, computerized synthesis equipment specifies the addition of each amino acid, ensuring correct assembly of the sequences. Cleaved PepSets are shipped as dry powders in convenient 96-tube racks containing up to 94 client peptide tubes per rack, less than the original 96 peptides because of the removal of the two Control Peptides.
- Why are PepSets Peptides more economical than other Peptide Sources?
- Can I get a PepSet made to a novel design?
- How long does it take to obtain PepSets peptides?
- Why would I want to use a PepSet?
- What specific benefits do Mimotopes PepSets peptide libraries offer me?
- Can you list some features of Mimotopes PepSets?
- What is the difference between purified peptide libraries and unpurified peptide libraries?
- Does Mimotopes offer a peptide library specific for protease substrate profiling?