- What are PepSets?
Why are PepSets peptide libraries used in biological research?
PepSets are a powerful tool in biological research . The idea behind using peptide libraries in biological research is to exploit the power, brought by screening large numbers of peptides, to the search for the few, critical bioactive peptides. To bring this idea to practical realization, it is usual to do initial screening with peptides of sufficient purity for the purpose. Mimotopes' peptide libraries are made on a small scale, shifting to larger quantities, or purifying the peptides, when it is known which peptides are going to be useful in detailed studies.
- What are some typical applications of PepSets peptide libraries?
- How will I know which PepSet is right for me?
- How can I be sure the PepSet is of acceptable quality?
- Why are PepSets Peptides more economical than other Peptide Sources?
- Can I get a PepSet made to a novel design?
- How long does it take to obtain PepSets peptides?
- Why would I want to use a PepSet?
- What specific benefits do Mimotopes PepSets peptide libraries offer me?
- Can you list some features of Mimotopes PepSets?
- What is the difference between purified peptide libraries and unpurified peptide libraries?
- Does Mimotopes offer a peptide library specific for protease substrate profiling?