- What are PepSets?
- Why are PepSets peptide libraries used in biological research?
- What are some typical applications of PepSets peptide libraries?
- How will I know which PepSet is right for me?
- How can I be sure the PepSet is of acceptable quality?
- Why are PepSets Peptides more economical than other Peptide Sources?
- Can I get a PepSet made to a novel design?
- How long does it take to obtain PepSets peptides?
- Why would I want to use a PepSet?
- What specific benefits do Mimotopes PepSets peptide libraries offer me?
Can you list some features of Mimotopes PepSets?
A primary feature of PepSets is the variety of choices available: Cleaved or noncleavable format; high or low synthesis scale; and a huge variety of overall designs for the peptide library. Other features of Mimotopes PepSets include:
- a quality focus
- user-friendly product presentation, including helpful technical guides, a Decapping tool and spare tube caps for Cleaved PepSets
- expert technical support for the inexperienced user.
Mimotopes adopts a flexible approach to the customization of PepSets for each application or client. Contact us using one of the links to our Peptide Support Group, or the Quote Request link.
- What is the difference between purified peptide libraries and unpurified peptide libraries?
- Does Mimotopes offer a peptide library specific for protease substrate profiling?